It’s crazy how fast this month went past. Somehow I feel that’s the exact same like I’ve said last month, haha. Awww… Literally, I’m freaking out right now. There are so many things I want to do but my schedule is full until January next year! That’s no joke. I’m super buzzy with school and on top of it, I’ve planned every weekend and all holidays until January 2018. Well, actually I planned all holidays for the next three years, haha. And there is so much more I want to see of this world then I’ll get the opportunity in the next three years to do so. So no it’s really time to take a look back on this month, take a deep breath and just relax. No stress now, just gratitude!:-))
- Having a psychothriller-chips-one piece party with one of my best friends.
- Seeing some new parts of Switzerland.
- Meeting old friends again (I’m so proud of them! They all do what they just want to do. And of course they are talented in it).
- Beeing surrounded by beautiful nature.
- Had some time to try new recipes, cook and bake.
- Care about a confused but cute little bird for half an hour before he got up and flew again.
- Listening to the rain yesterday night in combination with classical music (best thing you can ever listen to in combination).
- Bats flying over my head while I was laying in our garden when it was dark outside.
- Discover a lot of new artists, especially musicians.
- Go into the lake for the first time this year.
- Starting to learn Swedish.
- Making new friends (pen friends) all over the world with help of the internet.
- Few workouts I’ve done with one of my little brothers.
What are you grateful for in this month?