This month was actually one of the not as good ones. I struggled a lot with myself this month and focused way more on the negative than on the positive. I kind of mind fucked myself this month. I thought about too many unnecessary things. And I just felt so tiered. Hope next month will get more excited and I’ll have some more energy and motivation. So let’s see if I’ll be able to list at least five things… Especially for this month, it’s very important for me to do this. So I’m grateful for…:
- I replied to a spam mail just for fun and won a coffee machine and coffee samples (that’s not really something I’m grateful for but it was definitely a fun event that happened this month and I had to mention it).
- All exams are over = some time for me (or the blog)
- Being loved by a person I want to be loved
- Ate a lot of gluten etc. but got through the whole month without eating sugar. That’s my usual diet but because I didn’t feel good at all it’s quite surprising I stuck to it, haha.
- My little baby tomatoes are growing, yeah!
- And for all your comments full of love!!! That’s one think I’m super greatful for. Thank you so, so much!<3